As you plan for your stay at Lakeside Cottages and Crooked Tree Cottages, details make all the difference. Please review the information below for our standard lodging policies, and if you have additional questions, feel free to call 231.439.4000 (available between the hours of 8am-6pm) or email Central Reservations at email@example.com.
Check-In & Check-Out
Check-in and check-out for the Crooked Tree Cottages and Lakeside Cottages takes place at the Inn at Bay Harbor. A credit card is required for check-in. Use of debit cards is discouraged due to checking account holds. Express check-out is available. Late check-out must be approved by Guest Services.
Lakeside Cottages • Check-in begins: 4pm, Check-out by: 11am
Crooked Tree Cottages • Check-in begins: 4pm, Check-out by: 11am
Deposits & Cancellations
A deposit of 50% of your total stay is required to confirm your reservation. Golf packages require a depost of $100 per person. Failure to arrive on a confirmed reservation date will result in forfeiture of the total deposit amount. Cancellations received 14 days or more prior to your arrival date will allow a refund of your deposit minus a $10 administrative fee. Cancellations received within 14 days of arrival require forfeiture of the entire deposit. Cancellation of your lodging accommodations results in the automatic cancellation of any tee times booked in conjunction with those accommodations. Special event cancellation policies may exist; please ask your reservationist.
Deposit Assurance may be purchased when reserving your stay to protect your deposit within our 14 day (or November 1 holiday) Cancellation
- Deposit assurance means that upon cancellation within 14 days (or after November 1 for holiday bookings) your deposit will be put onto a House Account for you to use towards a future lodging/package stay at Boyne and must be reserved within 365 days of original reservation date
- Deposit Assurance must be purchased at time of booking
- If you did not purchase deposit assurance at time of booking you have 48 hours to call back and purchase
- Cancellations outside 14 day (or prior to Nov 1 for holiday bookings) are refundable less $10 fee as well as full refund of deposit assurance fee
- Modifications to number of nights after original purchase will not change your deposit assurance amount. Please note purchased deposit assurance is charged for every room reserved and if the billing is split between parties, deposit assurance must stay with one guest per room
- Deposit assurance is not a travel protection/insurance and does not guarantee rates/availability for future stays
Lakeside Cottages receive daily towels and trash service.
Crooked Tree Cottages do not receive daily housekeeping service but service may be arranged based on availability. Complete housekeeping services may be arranged prior to your arrival for an additional fee and are based on availability of attendants.
Guests can request rollaway beds at an additional charge of $25 per bed per night. Arrangements for a rollaway bed can be made with Reception.
Unless otherwise noted, all packages are charged per person and are based on a minimum number of occupants varying from two (2) to eight (8) people, dependent upon the type of accommodations reserved. A supplemental charge will be assessed in the event these conditions are not met. If the number of guests in your unit changes, please notify a reservations agent prior to arrival to confirm your revised package price.
Golf Packages, Tee Times & Additional Charges
Greens Fee surcharges or Twilight Rates are not included in your package price; you will be required to sign for additional fees at the golf shop before your scheduled tee time. Your tee time schedule and charges accompany your written confirmation letter. Please verify all information immediately upon receipt. All courses enforce a dress code including collared shirts with sleeves and walking shorts or dress slacks. Jeans and cut-off pants are not allowed.
Service animals, as defined by the American's With Disabilities Act (ADA) and Michigan service animal legislation are welcome at the Cottages.
Comfort animals, emotional support animals or therapy dogs are not considered service animals under the ADA guidelines.
There are also several boarding facilities nearby and our concierge staff or Central Reservations are happy to find an option to suit the needs of you and your pet.
Michigan state law prohibits operation of private snowmobiles on resort property.