Plan for peace of mind with the Cottages' Deposit Assurance. When you book your reservation, a deposit is required. If you cancel within 14 days, the deposit is normally non-refundable, but for just $25 per night, you can give yourself added flexibility in case the unexpected comes up, and you'll receive your full deposit back in the form of credits for a future stay.
- Deposit Assurance means that upon cancellation or modification within 14 days (or after November 1 for holiday bookings), your deposit will be put onto a House Account for you to use towards a future lodging/package stay and must be reserved within 365 days of original reservation date.
- Deposit Assurance must be purchased at time of booking. If you did not purchase deposit assurance at time of booking, you have 48 hours to call back and purchase.
- The cost of this service is $25 per night
- Cancellations outside 14 days (or prior to Nov 1 for holiday bookings) are refundable less $10 fee as well as full refund of deposit assurance fee.
- Modifications to number of nights after original purchase will not change your Deposit Assurance amount. Please note purchased Deposit Assurance is charged for every room reserved and if the billing is split between parties, Deposit Assurance must stay with one guest per room.
- This is not a travel protection/insurance and does not guarantee rates/availability for future stays.