Valid for Oct 04 - Oct 31
Northern Michigan is just about to hit its peak for autumn colors and you won't want to miss this dazzling display from Mother Nature. Take advantage of Bay Harbor's proximity to towns like Harbor Springs, named one of America's Best Towns for Fall Colors by Travel & Leisure, scenic drives, discover fall harvest festivals, like Charlevoix's Apple Festival, and enjoy Petoskey's Restaurant Week.
Midweek rates at Crooked Tree Cottages start at $187 per night. Lakeside Cottages rates Sunday-Thursday start at just $195 per night when the booking code COLORTOUR is used.
The trees are already beginning to show signs of fall foliage, but you'll want to act quickly and take advantage of this offer.
- Overnight lodging in a Lakeside or Crooked Tree Cottage
- Access to the Inn at Bay Harbor's Fitness center
- Shuttle service to the Village at Bay Harbor, and downtown Petoskey
- Bike rentals
- Wi-Fi and wired high speed Internet access in each cottage
- In-room washer and dryer machines
- Outdoor council fire and s'mores upon request
Rates displaying online are subject to resort fees and taxes collected upon check-in. May not be combined with any other other offer or package.