Discover a quaint northern oasis at The Cottages. Ideal for families and groups, or couples that want extra privacy and room to stretch out, The Cottages at Bay Harbor offer the perfect home away from home this summer.
The convenient locations combined with access to all the amenities of the Inn at Bay Harbor, make The Cottages an easy choice for your summer trip. Take in a round of world-class golf, head out on two wheels with complimentary beach cruiser rentals, or enjoy a meal al fresco at Vintage Chophouse | Wine Bar. Whether you're ending your day in a quiet hammock by the lakeside, or enjoying the hilltop fairway view, the magical memories you make this summer will last a lifetime.
Plan early and save on your summer 2019 trip up north! Your experience includes:
- Overnight accommodations in Lakeside or Crooked Tree Cottages
- The option to add breakfast buffet for two at The Sagamore Room
- Full kitchen, living room, dining area, separate bedrooms, porch
- Access to beach, outdoor pool, and hot tub
- Valet parking
- Outdoor council fire and s'mores nightly on Inn at Bay Harbor lawn
- Lawn games, two-hour beach cruiser rental, Inn Kids activities
- Shuttle service upon request to Petoskey's Gaslight District, Village at Bay Harbor, Bay Harbor Golf Club, Crooked Tree Golf Club, and Odawa Casino
- Fly fishing instruction (Friday evenings, Memorial Day-Labor Day)
- Range balls at Crooked Tree Golf Club and Bay Harbor Golf Club (Proper golf attire required, guests under 16 must be accompanied by a parent)